Given a recent partnership between two phenomenal organizations, AAFMAA and AUSA, today we’ll be featuring some remarks from BG Mike Meese, President of AAFMAA on their newly formed bond. Both organizations are fully committed to the military community and this partnership will help further the benefits offered by each to you and your family!
1. Tell me a little bit about the mission of AAFMAA. What programs do you offer service members?
The American Armed Forces Mutual Aid Association (AAFMAA) is the longest-standing, non-profit financial solutions provider supporting military families and veterans with advice, information, insurance, financial planning, investments, mortgages, survivor assistance and other benefits. AAFMAA is committed to seeking opportunities to support members of all branches of the Armed Forces and the broader military and Veteran communities through partnerships that complement and support its mission. This includes local, regional and national organizations that provide networking opportunities, access to healthcare and wellness resources, financial services, social programs and more.
2. AAFMAA recently announced a partnership with AUSA. What led to this partnership?
As two non-profit organizations with deep histories in service to the military community, this partnership is a significant one to us and represents a joint commitment to support the financial, emotional, and social wellbeing of soldiers and their families. We believe in the importance of ensuring that members of the military community get the support they need and deserve for putting their lives on the line every day. AUSA is a like minded organization and we’re beyond proud to partner with them.
3. What benefits will the partnership provide?
AUSA supports the Army community with professional development programs, educational resources, and access to local, regional and national industry supporters. AAFMAA Members can receive a membership and reap these benefits at no cost. Benefits include:
- Employment assistance through AUSA Jobs Central with a free resume critique
- A legal document service for both individuals and small businesses
- AUSA scholarships
- Free ACT/SAT Test Prep materials for your kids or grandkids.
- Discounts on travel, dining, entertainment, healthcare and more services and products offered by dozens of AUSA affinity partners
- Exclusive pricing for professional development and networking opportunities such as national and international warfare expos, as well as digital courses and events
4. Is there anything else that you would like to add?
Especially today, it is crucially important for military members to make the most of their money. That is why they ensure that their family is protected through AAFMAA life insurance. The fact that we can expand their benefits at no cost to them, while at the same time helping to strengthen AUSA is a win for all of us in the military community. Those who want to learn more about AAFMAA can do so at www.aafmaa.com.
Enjoy the content of this post? Subscribe below to get the latest content delivered to your inbox!